Sunday, February 24, 2008

Over analyzing.

This is one of my worst traits. I over analyze EVERYTHING. I'm a girl. Because I can't imagine any normal guy acting like I do. I don't know why I act or do the things I do, but this drives me frikkin' bonkers...yes, bonkers.

On another note, it's been awhile since i've been on a date. I'd like to take a girl on a date and just have an enjoyable evening getting to know someone better while letting them know more about myself. This is one of the greatest parts of dating. Getting to know people deeper and on a different level.

Now, I wouldn't say I like to date a whoooole lot, but I see dating as a way to spend time with several people trying to find the one that clicks with you. Thus, hoping she thinks you also click with her.

This brings me to my next point, I'm going on 23 years old in about a week, and I haven't a clue on what direction I need to go in my life. But it feels that if I start a relationship now, it will help me decide on where to go next.

Now, most people are opposite and don't want to start a relationship until they know exactly where they want their life to go, but i'm not most people I guess. If I find that person I belong to, I would do whatever I needed to fit in their life. and lead our lives together simultaneously striving for the same goal.

Whether it be difficult, or nearly impossible, there are only obstacles that we can overcome together, only to make our relationship strive stronger.

I want this.

No comments: