Thursday, February 21, 2008

wreck.

So I was driving and ran full speed into the back of a truck.

When it happened, my airbags deployed right into my face, which is what they're supposed to do, but when it did, my nose immediately started gushing blood, and somehow the powder that comes out with the airbag stuck to the blood. So to sum it up, I looked like some crazy crack zombie.

The kid I ran into came and opened my door, and was like "Are you okay?!"

I replied with the nerdiest comment ever "I can't find my glasses"

Yeah, I'm cool.





2 comments:

Kelsey said...

i'm so sorry you got in a wreck joe joe.

and i also did not know that you had a blog.

and my blog url is kmcook.wordpress.com

i am glaaaad that you are a-okay, and that your glasses did not break!

Joe Ahlert said...

haHA. Yeah, i'm pretty thankful for the sake my glasses didn't break either. It would have made things 100x worse. and i'm glad you stumbled across my blogggg. I haven't really told anyone about it, but just hoped people would stumble onto it. I'll be a frequent reader of yoursss. Thanks for stumbling :D